Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

I hope that everyones 2008 year was safe, and your prepared for 2009! Its crazy that yet another year is just begining. I went to Jennys house last night. There was a bunch of us there. We had a blast playing bowling on their video games all night. Than we watched the ball drop at midnight, enjoyed some sparkling juice, and wailed some noise makers! Than we ended up watching a movie, and before you know it, it was four A.M.! I planned on staying the night, because i had to work at 9:30 this morning. So five A.M. rolls around and we hit the sack. Needless to say i received three hours of sleep last night. I'm surprisingly not all that tired today. But anywho... I'm ready for the weekened. I never know what i will end up doing, but i always have a blast! I also have all weekend off, so i'm very happy about that. More later, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment