Monday, January 5, 2009

Nearing the End of Grade School!

I had a blast this weekend! Janae and Keith are now engaged and so is Kelli and her fiance Dan! Thats my fourth wedding that i'm going to this year, one on sat., than Janae and Keith's in May, Than Kelli and Dans in June, than my cousin David and Katies in August. Good thing that i absolutly love weddings! Its so crazy how much my life is changing now. I just wish that we could all go back to being little kids with no worries. But enough about that...
So i only have two more full school weeks, than one full day, and three half days following that! Thats thirteen more days only! I am so excited. Being that this week will be the last week of really working. Because next week will be preparing for my exams. Which i'm not worried about! Than my Grad Party is at the end of the month. I'm excited for my party because i will see old friends and some relatives that i havnt seen in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment