Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Long Time No Talk

Hey. Its been awhile. I've been busy with school work this week. I just finished a Psychology project last night, and presented it today. That always takes up a lot of my time. But the A is worth the work. Than i have had so much homework to do in government. I am actually in my lunch right now... i'm such a nerd, i always go to the library on my lunch. But my last day of school is coming up in ten days. only 8 more school days left!
We got so much snow on friday night through saturday. It really was nasty outside. Me and jenny went to Tahnee and Johns Wedding on saturday. What would normally take us a half hour took us an hour. We started off on the highway going 55 than the number slowly decreased to 35. We thought that the roads would have gotten better on the way home, but nooo. it was even worse going home. We were going 30 if we were lucky on the highway, but most of the time we were going about 25. That took us One hour and twenty minutes. Tahnees wedding was beautiful though. And i didn't want to miss her wedding, her bachlorette party was pretty nice too. My cousin Ryan and his wife Lynette came down from the U.P. Which was nice. I cant remember the last time that i saw them.
My blogs might be very scarce for the next week or so. Just because i have so much final work to do, with school winding down. But i'll be back! Em

No comments:

Post a Comment