Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW

We got sooo much snow last night. I was at jessicas place, and we were just looking at some pictures. Well an hour and a half flys by and so i decided to look outside(I knew we were getting snow last night), and the roads are covered! So i decided that it was about that time. What would normally take me tenish minutes to get home, took me half an hour. The snow just kept on flying down. Than of course we had school today, and go figure, the roads were horrible. I swear they won't close school until theres a solid sheet of ice on the roads. So ya, driving to school pretty much stunk this morning. But thats okay, because Brians coming home today, and only three days until break, and only eight days until christmas, and only seventeen more school days left for me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment