Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas and Partys...

I had a lot of fun this weekend. I went to two partys. I got up at eight in the morning to get ready for work. Than i got off of work at two and headed straight to a friends house for a birthday party. I stayed for a few hours and from there, i headed straight to our family christmas party. We had a lot of fun there, although it was lonely. We were missing a lot of people, because four are married now, and one family lives up north, and Brian won't be home until Wednesday from Tech. But we made the best of it. Jeff and Heidi just found out that they will be home too. So thats exciting news. After the family christmas party, a bunch of us headed over to Jens house and watched a movie. I got home really late. Than today anna kurt and i went over to the mall and finished up christmas shopping for mom and dad. It was fun. I enjoy taking them out. Friday is my last day of school before break. Than we have two weeks off, so when i get back i will only have... 15 School Days Left!!!! I am soo excited to almost be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment