Monday, February 8, 2010

What to picture?




Taking a picture a day is beginning to become kind of difficult for me. Its hard to think of what it is that i want to capture and what it means to me.
On sunday however we went over to the lassila house, and watched the superbowl. Just a bunch of us sitting around the livingroom laughing at the commercials and enjoying some burgers. They also have a Fireplace in their livingroom, and there isnt a day that its not on in the winter.
As for todays picture, that was very hard for me. I just took a random shot of something in my room. They are silk orchids that i have up on my wall. Orchids are one of my favorites. Im not much of a interior designer, however this definatly adds something to my wall.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/09/2010

    Hope it is not going to be hard to keep up! I enjoy see what you post. Love the hair one! I'll have to do that! The fireplace is cool too.

    ReplyDelete