Monday, January 17, 2011

week one... complete

Its been one week since ive started my new lifestyle change..... I am working out on a regular basis and eating better too! I worked out four days last week... and this morning i went to the gym again. Ive been going as a guest for the past few visits. But since i really like it so much, im going to figure out if its in my budget to actually join! Im trying to keep on a strict diet long enough for when its time for jens wedding! i need a new dress for it, and i want to buy a super cute one, that i will feel and look great in! Im not only doing it for the wedding, but myself. Its time to live on the healthy side... and being on this side makes me feel awesome! i have a journal that i write down everything im eating, and what workouts i did for the day. And im also taking my vitamins! Oh and you cant forget about water, i drink on average... about, 72-96 ozs a day.
Were going to see kelli this weekend! im so pumped for this girls weekend! In my journal however, this is my "blind weekend", because lets face it!, its a girls weekend and theres no way im going to be able to work out and eat healthy all weekend! haha... Thats all for now! have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment