Sunday, April 11, 2010

Welcome Spring...






Its been awhile since ive blogged.... obviously the 365 project was a failure for me. Do you know how hard it is to remember to take a picture everyday??? Let me tell you, very hard on my part at least. Not too much has been going on though, ive been working a lot. Thats about the extent of my life. Dave got a job down in colombus, so he moved down there yesterday with the guys. It was sad to say goodbye to him. I dont think its really hit any of us yet.
Summers almost here though! Im so ready for it!!! :) Bring on the late nights, bonfires, fishing, and boating, with a side of lemonade! :)
Yesterday anna and i got a little silly and took pictures with my colorful umbrella! :)
Thats all for now,
Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Bonfires..mmmm I can't wait to have a few of those this summer! well hopefully it pans out...hot dogs, s'mores, chips... ok just PIGGING OUT!

    ReplyDelete